when thinking remains at the missing stage.
I think about her. Logical objective assessments and thoughts. I feel about her. Emotional subjective recollections and ruminations. I miss her. Both my mind and heart. It is so painful.
Intellectually stimulating, so utterly sweet in her unique way - I dunno why I must wait till its all past tense. I miss debating with her, exploring stuff together, to just talk abt silly stuff, or even to hear her scold me. Anything. Any form of contact is good. Not this silence. Just not this silence.
I realised today overlunch, that I have grew afriad of silence over the years. Gone were the days when I can keep quiet for a few hrs, with my own mind as companion. Has legal training branded me with an urge to talk, to make my words felts? Perhaps.
Intellectually stimulating, so utterly sweet in her unique way - I dunno why I must wait till its all past tense. I miss debating with her, exploring stuff together, to just talk abt silly stuff, or even to hear her scold me. Anything. Any form of contact is good. Not this silence. Just not this silence.
I realised today overlunch, that I have grew afriad of silence over the years. Gone were the days when I can keep quiet for a few hrs, with my own mind as companion. Has legal training branded me with an urge to talk, to make my words felts? Perhaps.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home