Friday, June 17, 2005

1212

Was tidying up my phone contents, and cant help reading some ofthe old archived messages. I collected abt 60 of hers in this phone. The lost one had abt 300 over messages from her.
A pity there is no way I can transfer the old to the new. I loved the one that went "121212121212121212121212121212121212". It thawed me when I received it and it still brings me joy when I remember it.
My reply then was harsh, and given the chance again, I would have replied "12 too." If only I could turn back time....

Her steph sun song keeps replaying in my mind. Somehow, "best of time is now" becomes a mockery when played now too...
I still grieve, and will grieve for a long time. But I choose now to do so in dignity and grace. I'd like to see that all is not lost, the verdict unreached. A mere adjournment might damage my case, but if her court holds for me, it will eventually prevail. No matter how many appeals it takes. Small consolation is that this judge do not give judgment based on contentsof her breakfast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home