Tuesday, June 21, 2005

work.

I'm moving along with a faster pace of work now, which I'm thankful for. The slowness of time for the past few days is no more. On top of doing IPA stuff, I just received instructions to do a reasearch note on the new SFA amendments... Coolness. The partner must have really liked what I did. Being handy wit the Hansaard sure helps! printed her reams of it to pore thru.

I guess I should ration out my work, to alternate between IPA stuff and SFA reseach... dun wanna risk having nothing to do again. bleah...

My mind is a whirl now that the enmgines of moving on is started. It is new, to think of her as my ex. Reading my past blogs, I see good times and bad, fond memories and bad memories. Truly wonder what it will be at the end of the day, when the dust settles and all is calm once more. I can only wonder for now, and pray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home