hung up.
Kinda saddened, that it has to end this way. Just when I have seen the wisdom of letting go, just when I had called merely to thank her for her concern shown today to a fren.
I was hung up on.
I was made known in no uncertain ways that "OUT" you go from my life. It is kinda sad. Sigh..... Not only had I lost a gf, I lost a fren as well. It would have been cool to remain as good frens with her, to go out for coffee or movies or even ktv has platonic frens. Perhaps she was afraid I would start stalking her. Perhaps she was afraid I would get violent or something. More saddened - how little she knows of me then.
I was hung up on.
I was made known in no uncertain ways that "OUT" you go from my life. It is kinda sad. Sigh..... Not only had I lost a gf, I lost a fren as well. It would have been cool to remain as good frens with her, to go out for coffee or movies or even ktv has platonic frens. Perhaps she was afraid I would start stalking her. Perhaps she was afraid I would get violent or something. More saddened - how little she knows of me then.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home