realisation.
I think the train moves off faster at night. Hahaha... sudden observation that struck me. By night time, She'd be out of my mind is totality, that conversations with her would not invoke anything other than frenship.
It is the mornings that makes me linger. I guess my dreams must contain quite a bit of her, else there is no other explanations why I always wake feeling heartbroken, but go to sleep feeling as a swinging singleton.
Life is complex, perplexing in its complexity. I cannot even figure out myself, much less the life of another. I realise she is not ready for a relationship at this juncture in her life. Next question would be, am I ready too? The answer to that can only come after weeks and months of reflections I guess. Bother!.
It is the mornings that makes me linger. I guess my dreams must contain quite a bit of her, else there is no other explanations why I always wake feeling heartbroken, but go to sleep feeling as a swinging singleton.
Life is complex, perplexing in its complexity. I cannot even figure out myself, much less the life of another. I realise she is not ready for a relationship at this juncture in her life. Next question would be, am I ready too? The answer to that can only come after weeks and months of reflections I guess. Bother!.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home