Sunday, June 19, 2005

dream.

I had a really refreshing sleep, dropped into slumber the moment I hit the bed. Can feel my body repaired, mind rested and senses return to normalcy. It was just 3 hours, but it felt like a day and a half of restful sleep.

I dreamed of her, dreamt that she is back, and waiting for me . It felt so real, I felt so happy. Truth had to break like a whip, when I away from my bleary state, to discover that it was all a dream. Life seemed like a nightmare hence.

Makes me wonder - had it all been a dream for me thus far? I had fallen so deep, so utterly deep for an elusive creature that leaves every time I wake. MY heart aches for her return, yet my mind is sick with thought that she may never do. A man has a right to dream, but none takes responsibility of his hopes except himself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home