Saturday, June 25, 2005

wasted.

So freaking bloody wasted I was! Wild friday!
8 glasses of cabernet sauvignon, 8 shots of orange vodka... a coupla whiskeys, some more vodka....some beer... then some more beer...

Lost count. Totally no idea how much I drank later at Wala's. Totally no idea how I got there. Who paid the cab? Who paid for my drinks? Great unknowns.

Now I know the expert guy was not crapping... vodka does take away hangovers. Woke up with a clear mind, though feeling kinda retched up. Delicate stomach.

Events of the past night flashes by when I was at the cusp of awakeness. A rushed tea at ATMD... a stroll towards harry's... chilling out with friends over good food... chicken quesadillas and stuffed mushrooms rocks! The spilled wine was a bad move tho. Very embarassing. My attempt to say penny did it was not very convincing too.. sigh. hahaha.

As for how I got to Wala's... all's a haze... I remember flagging a cab, making small talk abt drinking with the cabbie... picking up my fren... then everything else was a blur.
ALANG: what did I do? I owe u cab fare I think. Damn. Alcohol induced localised amnesia.
Why localised only? Why cant I forget her still? Darn. Nm, repeat attempt next week.

Wala's was wild for me... I think. I remember fagging, some beer I think, then retching repeatedly at the loo. Dunno who paid for the beer too. Dunno whose fag I took too.bah
Ah, but the trip to the loo was enriching. Exciting. Blatant, yet covert. I like.
I thought I walked really straight, but apparently I appear blind drunk... interesting experience. I think I broke my personal record! Am high for like the longest time after the second glass of vino!
Learnt to drink with little food to replicate that feeling next week!

Glad Ronnie turned up. Haven seen him in ages. Dun remember when he turned up tho. Really glad he sent me home. Dunno how I would have survived otherwise.

Train has gone off track!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home