Wednesday, June 22, 2005

hounded. wounded.

Did not get any sleep at all. Super shagged out from all the tossing. I dunno why but her scolding hurt me like never before, a whip lash on healed wounds that got all blood out like it never healed. Somehow, I think that was the final blow.

My reaction to her was kinda bad I guess. Being tired of me and my nonsense, I had to question her again, what was her fear. Not surprised she turned on me and lashed back. "Victimised"... posh way of calling me selfish bastard eh?I guess in my sleep deprived, indignant stage, I was indeed selfish. But who would not be? Having pined for ur ex, hoping for a patch, then when u thought u can finally move on, she called. And gave u a helluva scolding.

Bitterness ensue - I am not so sure we'd still be frens after this now. There seem to be too much animosity left over from the mutual hurts. I guess it is a final push of power to get the train's engine moving. God bless us. In my heart, she'd still be my angel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home