reminiscience.
Now that is over from my side, I can see things in a fairer light. She had indeed been my angel for the past few months, and times with her were great. Though not recorded here in any way, there are times where I just smile when I think of it. Such were the good times that I refused to let go. But He has given me wisdom to see my errors. And indeed, my errors had cost me a fren.
Fond memories, golden reflections... She did not leave me much tangibles, but the intangibles are more powerful memories.
I still miss her... but with less torment now. Its the dull ache of losing something I guess. But am more saddened that the frendship itself is lost. I do hope she'd at least call to end it. I dun like things tobe left hanging. I need to tell her status quo, and shanke hands etc... sigh...
Fond memories, golden reflections... She did not leave me much tangibles, but the intangibles are more powerful memories.
I still miss her... but with less torment now. Its the dull ache of losing something I guess. But am more saddened that the frendship itself is lost. I do hope she'd at least call to end it. I dun like things tobe left hanging. I need to tell her status quo, and shanke hands etc... sigh...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home