tricks
The mind plays tricks when the guard is down. Just as last week, my mind drifts back when I least expect. But this time round, its more ruefulness than sorrow. This time round, it is less wistful but more regretful. Perhaps in my quest for perfection, I had aimed high at too much a cost, with no bearings on practicalities.
It will be a while before I truly get over I guess. A stray nasty thought: why am I thinking about her so much, when she probably does not care two hoots about me? If a partner's past is that grave to her, then I truly worry for her... cos everyone beyond 18 has a past somehow or another. I hope she finds her ingenue soon, though unlikely.
It will be a while before I truly get over I guess. A stray nasty thought: why am I thinking about her so much, when she probably does not care two hoots about me? If a partner's past is that grave to her, then I truly worry for her... cos everyone beyond 18 has a past somehow or another. I hope she finds her ingenue soon, though unlikely.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home