resolution.
I hereby resolute to move on. By sheer will, prayer, effort and promise, I shall endeavour towards a speedy recovery and departure.
Time waits for no man. God decides my path. A closed door is a clear signal - I will move on.
Train now back on track, and the rails all nicely greased with eagerness. I shall rise again.
Me, as His subject;
Me, as His fixture in law;
Me, as His servant to His bride;
Me, as wielder of the Silver Sun.
Woeful I shall not be, mournfulness should cease. I am moving on, with a hardened heart and steeled resolve. Blame me not for not tarrying further. She has not, as neither of us should.
Arise, self, and onwards we move. Heads high, chins up - better on tomorrow
Time waits for no man. God decides my path. A closed door is a clear signal - I will move on.
Train now back on track, and the rails all nicely greased with eagerness. I shall rise again.
Me, as His subject;
Me, as His fixture in law;
Me, as His servant to His bride;
Me, as wielder of the Silver Sun.
Woeful I shall not be, mournfulness should cease. I am moving on, with a hardened heart and steeled resolve. Blame me not for not tarrying further. She has not, as neither of us should.
Arise, self, and onwards we move. Heads high, chins up - better on tomorrow

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home