cherries.
I was eating cherries just now... and thoughts just drift back to her again. Had a hard time looking for cherries for her when it was out of season. Now I see it in abundance...
There is a time for things and some cannot be rushed into, no matter how much you want it at the moment. You can only keep on looking, but u cannot force it into existence. Some things could only be possible after a wait.
In my state of distraught, I hung up on a fren in mid conversation. She did nothing wrong, merely berated me for my absence at archery... out of concern. Sigh...I regret my actions. It is like biting the hand that helped u up.
There is a time for things and some cannot be rushed into, no matter how much you want it at the moment. You can only keep on looking, but u cannot force it into existence. Some things could only be possible after a wait.
In my state of distraught, I hung up on a fren in mid conversation. She did nothing wrong, merely berated me for my absence at archery... out of concern. Sigh...I regret my actions. It is like biting the hand that helped u up.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home