packed schedule.
Am about to leave the office early to get some documents done for scholarship. Appointment at 2:45, meeting at 7pm. Ah, a good and packed day. Events to bring my mind away from her. Events to make myself less conscious of loss.
The confirmation of appointment is a relief and a fear. What would the doc say? What would be do? If I am hospitalised, will she visit me? Perhaps a few days of quiet recuperation will do me good. My body needs the rest, and my mind needs the solace that physical pain will drive away. He will keep me company. He will exorcise my inner demons.
We had only watched a movie together. Kinda sad. She is very good company for movies - her total absorption into the story makes for a much more enjoyable time than I would otherwise have. Again, I sink into the whirlpool of recollections. Again I sink into the quicksand of memories. Flee I shall, and wait out the 45 days.
The confirmation of appointment is a relief and a fear. What would the doc say? What would be do? If I am hospitalised, will she visit me? Perhaps a few days of quiet recuperation will do me good. My body needs the rest, and my mind needs the solace that physical pain will drive away. He will keep me company. He will exorcise my inner demons.
We had only watched a movie together. Kinda sad. She is very good company for movies - her total absorption into the story makes for a much more enjoyable time than I would otherwise have. Again, I sink into the whirlpool of recollections. Again I sink into the quicksand of memories. Flee I shall, and wait out the 45 days.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home