dreary days.
I truncated my work.
Will be ending on Wednesday. I see no point in deluiberating my actions for an extra few dollars. I have better things to do in life.
It is true, that there are work given. But the quality of work! Lousy! Call me particular or fussy, but I think my time here is largely wasted. Hours spent chatting, blogging, and idling away. I could do with real rest, going out, and other stuff.
Liberation on Wednesday. Bliss.
Going to go running everytime I think of her. No longer desk bound, I get to move out and meet people, to forgive and forget. I wish I had mroe mettle, that I would be braver. But I know my limits. God help me.
Will be ending on Wednesday. I see no point in deluiberating my actions for an extra few dollars. I have better things to do in life.
It is true, that there are work given. But the quality of work! Lousy! Call me particular or fussy, but I think my time here is largely wasted. Hours spent chatting, blogging, and idling away. I could do with real rest, going out, and other stuff.
Liberation on Wednesday. Bliss.
Going to go running everytime I think of her. No longer desk bound, I get to move out and meet people, to forgive and forget. I wish I had mroe mettle, that I would be braver. But I know my limits. God help me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home