Thursday, June 30, 2005

spiralling out of control.

Spent the day trying to get my cover letter done, and found out that 2 out of 8 dun need cover letters. :) A small consolation I guess. I think I should be able to get half of the application letters done by tonight... bleah... this is way more stressful than work!

Was awakened unceremoniously this morning, and the day that followed just did not feel right. What is happening again? Everyday a new twist to events; everyday a fresh nail on the wound. Seriously confused now, but I thank the buzz of applications that has kept me sane.
Hanging to sanity by a string of work, I dunno when will I get the closure I need to move on, or the renegotiation I crave to resume. Not very suited to emotional twists, more at home with tasks and deadlines... A workaholic struck with a disease he has no recollection of. Tragic.

I shall subsist from day to day, dispelling melancholia with prayers, numbing the pain with work. Pathetic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home