last day.
It is with sudden cheer and surprising poigance that I bid R farewell. It is a firm that I had dismissed as icy and stony, and I stand uncorrected. Yet within its pearly white walls, I found so many warm persons, frens, peers and colleagues that warmed up the place and gave it much cheer.
Such warmth I had not felt in a while since - such fond farewells there had seldom ever been.
It is here that my angel left me. It is here that I bathed my wounds. Perhaps it is good I will not return this place; but ever will I remember it as thus: a stern icy tomb to a lost love, marking its passing by the river.
Farewell, my breakfast kakis, lunchtime peers and office colleagues. Enjoy your stay in this pristine tower; I shall hence bid my leave.
Such warmth I had not felt in a while since - such fond farewells there had seldom ever been.
It is here that my angel left me. It is here that I bathed my wounds. Perhaps it is good I will not return this place; but ever will I remember it as thus: a stern icy tomb to a lost love, marking its passing by the river.
Farewell, my breakfast kakis, lunchtime peers and office colleagues. Enjoy your stay in this pristine tower; I shall hence bid my leave.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home