service.
I had asked for angels to guide my way, to light my path etc... and He showed me His angels were around me all these while, just that I had not acknowledged them.
People standing by ready to help at no benefit to their own, people who cared be cause they loved. People who encouraged others when they could have kept quiet.
All these, as service to humanity. All these, as indirect service to Him.
The question that is begged, is where to I stand in this whole tapestry? Do I forever stand as one who only receive, or should I move on to be also one that gives?
The latter is obviously better; only by the latter, would I grow.
No longer only about myself, no longer manipulating for any purpose. Respect due to all His fascimiles on earth, that each is treated like a heavenly brethren. With small steps I take, first with the "do nots", then with the "dos"... little by little I shall contribute.
A small prayer a day, a word of thanks or encouragement,
a gesture of kindness, a thought for the others.
Today I heed His call for angels. He showed those I have in my life. It is time I become those in other's time.
People standing by ready to help at no benefit to their own, people who cared be cause they loved. People who encouraged others when they could have kept quiet.
All these, as service to humanity. All these, as indirect service to Him.
The question that is begged, is where to I stand in this whole tapestry? Do I forever stand as one who only receive, or should I move on to be also one that gives?
The latter is obviously better; only by the latter, would I grow.
No longer only about myself, no longer manipulating for any purpose. Respect due to all His fascimiles on earth, that each is treated like a heavenly brethren. With small steps I take, first with the "do nots", then with the "dos"... little by little I shall contribute.
A small prayer a day, a word of thanks or encouragement,
a gesture of kindness, a thought for the others.
Today I heed His call for angels. He showed those I have in my life. It is time I become those in other's time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home