Thursday, June 16, 2005

worry

It suddenly struck me, that she could be troubled as well. It struck me that my angel's flight from me might meet turbulence... High stressed job, crazy schedule, lack of sleep... coupled with emotional disturbance (if any). She might be crippled from stress at work as I type.
The thought struck me like a cold kick to the stomach. What trouble she'd be in! she might be in similar pain and disturbance, and all I do is whine about myself. what about her?
But..I remain hapless to that, as I ever was to most ofher ails... I can only pray, to seek Him in her stead. Surely He will bless his angel, to guide her to safety and peace. I cannot help her, but He can.
I pray for her to have peace and calm, to leave distracting thoughts after work.
I pray she'd draw from Him, to synergise His love with her work, that there would be comfort, even at the workplace's stressful environs. Amen.

A revelation: This must be how He loves me... How he yearns to be with me, to have me return the love, in communion with Him. I can relate to His anguish of spurned love, or picturing His dearest in pain. and how He torn a part of Himself as sacrifice to help me escape death.
I wish I can tear a bit of myself now. I wish I can take on all her problems, no word of thanks needed. But I am Man, not God. I pray thus, that He takes away her problems in my stead..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home