angel cry.
I heard the voice of an angel last night. And I started to really weep inside.
Cry because we had agreed to sing together, but the chance is lost, now.
Cry because her voice is so beautiful, and I wonder why I had never heard her sing thus before.
Cry because it was so sweet for her to call me and talk to me, eventhough she dun have to
Cry because the sweetness, that ethereal beauty of voice and form might be lost to me forever
Cry because her favourite song of choice speaks of parting and letting go - her subtle hinting?
But, as the beauty of her voice soar and shine through, I feel so awed and so greatly saddened. Such emotions she brought out. Such anguish her song inspired. So much pain I felt when I heard it, so much remembered love, straining my eyes to break free.
I wished she sang on, that I may listen more. I wished she wunt have to go. I wish to hold her like I used to and have her sing to me in that glorious voice. That stage worthy smile, that performer's grace and charm. I wish.
But my angel has flown away. Who is left to grant my wish? If only she would stay
Cry because we had agreed to sing together, but the chance is lost, now.
Cry because her voice is so beautiful, and I wonder why I had never heard her sing thus before.
Cry because it was so sweet for her to call me and talk to me, eventhough she dun have to
Cry because the sweetness, that ethereal beauty of voice and form might be lost to me forever
Cry because her favourite song of choice speaks of parting and letting go - her subtle hinting?
But, as the beauty of her voice soar and shine through, I feel so awed and so greatly saddened. Such emotions she brought out. Such anguish her song inspired. So much pain I felt when I heard it, so much remembered love, straining my eyes to break free.
I wished she sang on, that I may listen more. I wished she wunt have to go. I wish to hold her like I used to and have her sing to me in that glorious voice. That stage worthy smile, that performer's grace and charm. I wish.
But my angel has flown away. Who is left to grant my wish? If only she would stay

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home