Friday, June 24, 2005

black friday.

I am in black, thus the name. The sky is black as well, reflective of my mood.

Got an arrow the moment I entered the office. Was silently happy for mroe work to do. Did nto know that the arrow saved me from a bigger one, to do due d at A&G for the whole day and night. Dunno to curse at the lost chance or be glad there is no OT. Friday night is precious... but who do I have to look forward to? Yo and co meeting only at 9... bleah...timein abundance

Dreamt of band, played a solo; realised I can control my dreams - tried not to dream of her again.

Succeeded in a way, that I did not dream of her, but it made me think of her in my waking hours. Dunno which is worse. Irritated at the turn of events.
The train NEEDS to move off. Any more delay makes me seem pathetic.

Reassessment needed, date brought forward... a blight on an already dark day. Worries upon irritation, itch upon healing wound. Keeping fingers cross for more troubles down the way



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home