Tuesday, June 28, 2005

boredom.

It has been an hour since the day started at work, and I still have naught to do. Research paper done a long time ago, but boss never around to receive it. Sigh.....

Surfing the net for sample cover letters, I while the day away in aimlessness. Shall resolve to finalise my cover letter and resume today. And print it!

God help me, to guide my path towards recovery. The rut that I was in had cause such a blockade in my path that I have degenerated much in so short a time.
Help me build up myself, and shed the scales that neglect has cast to my flesh. Help me cleanse my body and mind, freeing my soul to seek and serve.
Sustain me through this period of darkness, as night gives way to day. Help me endure till the sun rise up, and alll is well for me again.
Lift me up, Your hands upon me, and bless me through the days that be. Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home