pain.
Sent the most painful message ever. But I guess thats the best I can do for her now. No amount of wailing or pleading will gain her back. Her decision is just, and who can fault her? I would just have to live with it I suppose.
There shall be other aspects of life explore, pupilage, catching up with frens, conrrections, archery etc. It will be a tough period, the healing process, but it is inevitable I guess. The sting might be mean, but it will cause healing.
I note as I read back, that as the day passes, I get less rational, more deluded and more pathetic. Perhpas it reflects my state of mind. I really really want her back. But if you love, you do not force or cajole. You wait and respect what is given. I am given a "DND" sign, and I will have to respect that.
Love is never easy. Love might not pay off in the end- it may remin one sided from now on. But heck, so it shall be. I have returned her face to my phone. It cuts everytime I look, but it reminds me what I lost due to foolishness. A bitter pill. BUt one I need to tide through the period.
There shall be other aspects of life explore, pupilage, catching up with frens, conrrections, archery etc. It will be a tough period, the healing process, but it is inevitable I guess. The sting might be mean, but it will cause healing.
I note as I read back, that as the day passes, I get less rational, more deluded and more pathetic. Perhpas it reflects my state of mind. I really really want her back. But if you love, you do not force or cajole. You wait and respect what is given. I am given a "DND" sign, and I will have to respect that.
Love is never easy. Love might not pay off in the end- it may remin one sided from now on. But heck, so it shall be. I have returned her face to my phone. It cuts everytime I look, but it reminds me what I lost due to foolishness. A bitter pill. BUt one I need to tide through the period.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home