we r all eatable.
Charlie and the Choc was great fun... though it deviated from the book, I found the devaition quirkier, darker, and infinitely more interesting... And of course, the oompas were so so funny.
LOVED the way they sang each time the kids got into trouble... loved the inhuman look on Depp's face. Does inifinite passion in pursuit of something, if untempered by famly, really make a person less humane? Perhaps.
I find the thrust of the storytelling a bit unsuitable for kids though... the innuendoes were present, and it should not have been. And though it was meant to remind them NOT to be brats, I feel that the dramatics might have traumatized a few.
Jess gloated about my fall. Insufferable ingrate! May all her Shanghai imitates fall apart! Muahaha.
Scarlet was great, though we got there kinda late. Nice ambience, music, and very good service. Too good I think... heh, to the point of distracting... very charming and cute... a pity it was too dark to see the name tag....
Adel had a wet passionate kiss, and Yul had a strawberry margerita. I had Stellas. Yay.
As we nursed our drinks, and watch the night skies, we concluded I made a rare find, and that its location is quaint yet non-sleazy, with decently priced drinks. Definitely a place to revisit!
And its near Maxwell road market!!! We had the He Ji Porridge, which Jess raved about earlier. I had to agree with her, that it was simply scrumptious. Especially to someone who had no dinner and survived on beer. I ate 1.5 bowls, courtesy of Adel... who had to watch her diet cos of her acting stint today. Like how cool? hahaha...
My little wound has healed largely. Call me gross but I think the scab look nice and glossy, much like a succulent slice of caramelised strawberry... looking at it makes me go... hungry. Disturbing... I ate more chocs. hah.
Adieu to good health and waist!
LOVED the way they sang each time the kids got into trouble... loved the inhuman look on Depp's face. Does inifinite passion in pursuit of something, if untempered by famly, really make a person less humane? Perhaps.
I find the thrust of the storytelling a bit unsuitable for kids though... the innuendoes were present, and it should not have been. And though it was meant to remind them NOT to be brats, I feel that the dramatics might have traumatized a few.
Jess gloated about my fall. Insufferable ingrate! May all her Shanghai imitates fall apart! Muahaha.
Scarlet was great, though we got there kinda late. Nice ambience, music, and very good service. Too good I think... heh, to the point of distracting... very charming and cute... a pity it was too dark to see the name tag....
Adel had a wet passionate kiss, and Yul had a strawberry margerita. I had Stellas. Yay.
As we nursed our drinks, and watch the night skies, we concluded I made a rare find, and that its location is quaint yet non-sleazy, with decently priced drinks. Definitely a place to revisit!
And its near Maxwell road market!!! We had the He Ji Porridge, which Jess raved about earlier. I had to agree with her, that it was simply scrumptious. Especially to someone who had no dinner and survived on beer. I ate 1.5 bowls, courtesy of Adel... who had to watch her diet cos of her acting stint today. Like how cool? hahaha...
My little wound has healed largely. Call me gross but I think the scab look nice and glossy, much like a succulent slice of caramelised strawberry... looking at it makes me go... hungry. Disturbing... I ate more chocs. hah.
Adieu to good health and waist!

2 Comments:
#$@*? all yr fault for cursing me... my TOD's imitation is too narrow to fit my namecards! It's condemned!!!
hey I merely wished it will fall apart... not be of ill fit! Tod's ah... so atas... muahahaha
Post a Comment
<< Home