Thursday, August 04, 2005

conversations.

Conversed with all the most unlikely people tonight ... so weird... everything felt funny...

For one, the other one spoke... and again, I was spooked how she knew about my stuff, how she knew Jess went AR, etc etc... Some people are just more resourceful than others I guess... she still prays for me, of which I am full of thanks. Perhaps it is how I used to pray for her... though I have stopped since. Whilst I do appreciate people praying for me, I think a greater gift for me to her was to let go and not even pray at all.

It is funny, how situations and standards vary so much. What was sweet to one is toxic to another. I guess it affirms that we are each uniquely different and wonderfully made. And I guess I had not found my match.

Talks with Cat always leaves me with mirth... She has that quality that draws amusement from me regardless the topic. Be it a stern lecture or in simple jest, I can never keep a straight face where sheis concerned. And what is it about "stock talk?" I have received quite a few comments since... Perhaps I should leave a legend to disclaim...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home