Thursday, August 04, 2005

dreamt.

I woke today at 8... not deliberately... but cos my bladder protested... went back to sleep for the next few hours... and thats when I had really weird dreams...

Somehow, in my dream, I met her again. Somehow, we went out again. Somehow, we were at Kbox doing dunno what (dun remember mikes). Somehow we went shopping, and bought lots. It is hilarious how I woke tho - I realise she was wearing the same top that was ruined... and my mind went "there is a glitch in the Matrix!"... and I woke. Like how funny is that? Would I had persisted in that dream? Would I have continued sleeping if my trusty mind had not spotted the diff? Guess not. All dreams come to an end.

Stupid mind playing silly tricks on me. Perhaps I am reminded again cos of her colleague. Drat. And now I have volunteered showing her around... I dunno if it will be a good thing or not... Bah.
I try not to let the failure leave any marks, but I think I have failed. It will leave something. Unlike before, I cant clean up everything - the traces still remain. Highly irritating. Perhaps it is cos I had changed my mindset during the period, and it takes a while before it would return to its original pattern.

The unfilled parts are now screaming to be filled. So much to do, so much time... With last night's post dinner conversation, I realised I am still young, very young... in terms of outlook, body, career and spirit. It is time I should take for myself, to build myself up before I take on another. If I still wanna.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home