Tuesday, August 02, 2005

fruitfulness.

It was a good day. Erm, evening rather.... Haven felt so good for a long long time!!!

I woke, to a call again, about sponsorship.. Glad to have it finally settled: We will sell chocolates for money! yay! NO more stupid wasting of nice good chocolates as free gifts. That settled, the day went well...

It was one of those days, where Jess would give a random message to announce her cravings. being the sadistic soul that I am, I told her how I would enjoy my waffles... Being the nice gentle soul that I am, I invited her. Happy food.

Was supposed to go running, but last minute marketing stuff held me up... had to rush to PS... but was well rewarded with HOT STEAMING WAFFLES topped with nice gelato!! Yum! Mel stood us up. &*^^$%^$. We ate in haste, thinking that we can squeeze in a bit of shopping (I NEED to have that pair of black ALDO sneakers on sale)... but somehow, I wasted too much time and had to scrap it.. well, another time. You wait...

Jess: I think I should stop going out with you. Realise everytime we meet, its for food! Not just normal fare, but HIGH CALORIC foods that does horrible things to my arteries! tsk tsk... how come you never have craving for tofu or grapefruit? Liddat how to do marathon in Dec? Hmm... if half way we realise we cant make it, we detour to French Stall? Race u there...Muahahaha

Was late for my Board meet, and its was the MOST interesting meeting ever! Finally freed from my shackles!!! For 2 years I was lumped with a portfolio I had no passion for... Chairman declared that arrangement to be obsolete ... was bursting with joy! Realise we did pretty well... lotsa progress... But then again, it is always drastic to bring from nothing to something... heheh... we all deserve pats on our backs... and we shall leave the patting for the Member's Meeting a fortnight later...

The review and statement gave clear results: We have grown, in strength and numbers. But we have only gotten half the support we should have. Next year's mission: Conquer!

I think I have redesicovered my passion - paper pushing!!!! HAHAHA... Yes. I am alive in the boardroom. I thrive on planning and discussing, directing. Had a private talk with the Boss, and made some suggestions... and he wanted proposals out by next week! And if passed, to be presented to the Member's meeting! Way cool! I LOVE making changes... yay!!

Happy day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home