odds
It was really crazy... I slept at 4 plus, and I actually forgot to to set the alarm!!! To my horror, I woke at 12 (8 hrs of sleep), and just rushed to church. It was still too late though, and I was just in time to hear LW announce that service has ended. How dramatic.
LW had to convene some meeting, so the little meeting I was suppose to have with her was to be postponed. And since all my lunch kakis are in that meeting, I had to scout around for lunch folks... Saw YL and a new comer and proceed to Beautyworld for lunch...
...and I had Inniskinn !!!Description in detail....
the bouquet was unassuming at first blush, conservative even. On closer inspection, the result was beyond pleasant, and stunned the palates. The lush rich dark undertones complimented the smoothness and the clarity of the sweetness. The contrast was like ebony upon snow... drastic and nice. I was entranced, totally absorbed in drinking in the details. Everything was subtle, and as time passes, it just got better and better... I was transfixed. Perfection of features and details were etched in the mind, it totally complimented the whole picture. I was awed in the presence of perfection. Sweet, yet subdued; strong hints of fieriness covered by the measure of smoothness. Perfect after food drink...
Lunch was very long... and covered various topics... from genealogy, to politics, to law, to church laws, to denominational practices, theological debates to imitation goods etc etc etc... it dragged from 12 to 5... At the end of it, we were all amazed. At hon much I can talk, and how long we all lasted. 5 hours. To a virtual stranger. Hahaha... Yet, I was sorry to it had to end. It had not seem so long. I dunno what came over me... I just spew open... excited I suppose? I hope for a future meeting, though the chance is slim. What can I do in 18 days? sigh... and what r the odds... she works at JP too... and again, what are the odds, that when we returned, her uncle was on the bus... double coincidence... Definitely a mark on my day.
I proceeded as planned to meet Jess. A note on Jess, as threatened a long time ago:
Jess revolves around food. When you speak to her, she is ALWAYS going about food. Or food related topics. She will announce her cravings for certain foods, much like those pregnant, and persist in dreaming of them, till her craving is satisfied. She will whine about how much food she has eaten, and wish to work it out.... usually by doing innane stuff like walking from Orchard to Suntec. And she will whine about how she is always oversleeping and not exercising, so that she can work off her food. AND, she'd talk about how she gets sleeping from eating...if you wanna summarise Jess in a word, it will be FOOD.
To Jess: Muahahaha. But on a side note, Bailey's is hot. So it was a compliment. Bailey's is hot, yet it is full of milky goodness that makes it wholesome and still delectable. A drink to be drunk in all forms, from common coffee to hardcore shots, it is versatile in its appeal. Beguilingly inert, it will intoxicate if taken in the right amounts.
Remember your promise ya?
Seriously, what are the odds man... hahahha
LW had to convene some meeting, so the little meeting I was suppose to have with her was to be postponed. And since all my lunch kakis are in that meeting, I had to scout around for lunch folks... Saw YL and a new comer and proceed to Beautyworld for lunch...
...and I had Inniskinn !!!Description in detail....
the bouquet was unassuming at first blush, conservative even. On closer inspection, the result was beyond pleasant, and stunned the palates. The lush rich dark undertones complimented the smoothness and the clarity of the sweetness. The contrast was like ebony upon snow... drastic and nice. I was entranced, totally absorbed in drinking in the details. Everything was subtle, and as time passes, it just got better and better... I was transfixed. Perfection of features and details were etched in the mind, it totally complimented the whole picture. I was awed in the presence of perfection. Sweet, yet subdued; strong hints of fieriness covered by the measure of smoothness. Perfect after food drink...
Lunch was very long... and covered various topics... from genealogy, to politics, to law, to church laws, to denominational practices, theological debates to imitation goods etc etc etc... it dragged from 12 to 5... At the end of it, we were all amazed. At hon much I can talk, and how long we all lasted. 5 hours. To a virtual stranger. Hahaha... Yet, I was sorry to it had to end. It had not seem so long. I dunno what came over me... I just spew open... excited I suppose? I hope for a future meeting, though the chance is slim. What can I do in 18 days? sigh... and what r the odds... she works at JP too... and again, what are the odds, that when we returned, her uncle was on the bus... double coincidence... Definitely a mark on my day.
I proceeded as planned to meet Jess. A note on Jess, as threatened a long time ago:
Jess revolves around food. When you speak to her, she is ALWAYS going about food. Or food related topics. She will announce her cravings for certain foods, much like those pregnant, and persist in dreaming of them, till her craving is satisfied. She will whine about how much food she has eaten, and wish to work it out.... usually by doing innane stuff like walking from Orchard to Suntec. And she will whine about how she is always oversleeping and not exercising, so that she can work off her food. AND, she'd talk about how she gets sleeping from eating...if you wanna summarise Jess in a word, it will be FOOD.
To Jess: Muahahaha. But on a side note, Bailey's is hot. So it was a compliment. Bailey's is hot, yet it is full of milky goodness that makes it wholesome and still delectable. A drink to be drunk in all forms, from common coffee to hardcore shots, it is versatile in its appeal. Beguilingly inert, it will intoxicate if taken in the right amounts.
Remember your promise ya?
Seriously, what are the odds man... hahahha

2 Comments:
Oi, I don't always talk about food k!!! Have you ever thought that it may be caused by the company I keep???? haha...
I prefer the term "food connoisseur"
because of your negative influence, I shop a lot more, think of more shoes to buy. I blame u for any signs of overspending i might have. Thanks for informing me about the Aldo sale though. We were quite dumb right, walking to Raffles city when there was just one just beside taka... but it worked out your lunch... so its ok..
Post a Comment
<< Home