laziness.
I think I have become a pig. And my priorities have gone so askew... I stayed up till 2 to fix my blog skin, and I read/ tved till 4 before I sojourned to lalaland... Did not do a bit of proper work for the whole day... just slacked it all away.... Bah... I dunno... I hate it when I have nothing to show on the slate at the end of the day... but its the hols... and the bed bugs really bite... slept so much I dun even bother making my bed anymore...
Looking forward to going out tonight.. I need to get fresh air. Night air. But before I do so, I need to hit the gym with sis. 42, then yo suggest a half mara first... in september.. bleah... run run run. Healthy living!!! Needa clean up!
I dun think I would be staying on campus this sem... I think OSA hates me. First, they ignored my legit application. Then, they failed my wait list. I think I would have to change my subject combi... I think I will have a 3 day week... Monday to Wed only! SUPER LONG weekend!!! Muahahaha.
Somehow, last night was a slight change in the events. I have found the promise of peace.
The rails have shifted somewhat, and the train is taking a detour. Have no idea where the train is going, but it is no longer derailed, and is up and moving. The ship is still without its rudders, but at least it has reached calmer waters, so all is at peace, for now. The market is rife with promises of action, but for now I should be consolidating my liquidity instead of jumping into investments.
Looking forward to going out tonight.. I need to get fresh air. Night air. But before I do so, I need to hit the gym with sis. 42, then yo suggest a half mara first... in september.. bleah... run run run. Healthy living!!! Needa clean up!
I dun think I would be staying on campus this sem... I think OSA hates me. First, they ignored my legit application. Then, they failed my wait list. I think I would have to change my subject combi... I think I will have a 3 day week... Monday to Wed only! SUPER LONG weekend!!! Muahahaha.
Somehow, last night was a slight change in the events. I have found the promise of peace.
The rails have shifted somewhat, and the train is taking a detour. Have no idea where the train is going, but it is no longer derailed, and is up and moving. The ship is still without its rudders, but at least it has reached calmer waters, so all is at peace, for now. The market is rife with promises of action, but for now I should be consolidating my liquidity instead of jumping into investments.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home