Thursday, July 21, 2005

mambo madness

It all started as a mild and tame night. Dinner at glass house with the church folks, innocuous and bland. After a satisfying meal of swordfish collars, I felt the crave for alcohol, and talking to Kelv abt clubbing. pubbing and alcohol kinda whetted my appetite for move... Then Dan popped the question : Wanna mambo? And I said "Aye!" And to my surprise, Adel seconded and followed!
First time clubbing with church frens! hahaha... but it was fun..

It started out as a boring evening at zouk, cos we reached really early... but we waited at the door for Dan's frens... and the crowd tonight was damn good. Decided to get into the mood with some drinks... and thereafter... party!!!

Grooving to the music was pretty cool, until the crowd started to come in... The weirdness of clubbing with church frens wore off, and the inhibitions all evaporated as the alcohol takes effect. For once, I can say I love the music - dancing to it was no chore... Besides, with such a wonderful view, where bevvys of beauties donn every corner, it is hard not to feel the groove... and get into the beat.

Dan's fren proved to be one hot package... and immediately spelt trouble. Whether drunk or just forward, she was liek Ms Koala to every guy in the group, including myself. A bit turn offish at the start, but as the music played, as the mood sets in... cares were discarded. She was a good dancer... granted of the lap dance variety. Gyrating, rubbing and moving along to the music, all seem forgotten and laid to rest. The music moves, the dance continues. Tomorrow will be tomorrow.

As the witching passed Adel urged me to leave, for poor her has a meeting at 9 tomorrow.. I loathed to leave, but I know I must. Breaking off Ms Koala's embrace, I inched my way to the exit. Another time, another week... we shall mambo yet again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home