Friday, July 15, 2005

packed.

My past week has been so packed.. everyday some form of excitement, everyday a nice experience. Watching movies with pals are a refreshing change. To go to a band concert after so many years, also a refreshing change. Life is moving along a different rail now, and everything is new. Everything is somewhat exciting :)

Sigh... then why do I feel so out of sorts? Hmmm... Perhaps new things always have that effect...
New strategems, new targets, new pieces, new directions, new experience, new steps and forms. Everything new. Wow.

Prayer.
This period is crucial... Please Lord, guide me... do not let me fall or trip as before... do not let me be misguided again and waste time and effort doing inconsequential things.... Keep me focused, vigilante and clear of my priorities. Let me grow in You and what you gave me. Let me be as I was, left me be as I will ever be. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home