recovery.
It feels good to be slacking at home, resting not cos I am sick. Albeit, I have not fully recovered, but I am well enough not to be in bed all day. Yay!
Bid for my modules yesterday... a bit apprehensive... dunno if I would be able to score well for the semester with my combination... 4 modules, 3 exams, 4 school days... bleah.
Recurring thought of her brushed away; God give me strength to be an agent of change and recovery, to move forth. To find faith renewed via personal revival, and the correct priorities in life.
Bid for my modules yesterday... a bit apprehensive... dunno if I would be able to score well for the semester with my combination... 4 modules, 3 exams, 4 school days... bleah.
Recurring thought of her brushed away; God give me strength to be an agent of change and recovery, to move forth. To find faith renewed via personal revival, and the correct priorities in life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home