Saturday, July 09, 2005

outpour.

Realise this blog has been my outpour, a neutral ground where I may rant all I wish. An outpost on cyberia for me to vent my frustration. I wunder if technology is a boon or bane - it all started with a blog, then more blogs. I hate it, yet I noe its uses. Bah.

Think my virus has mutated. I took my final doze of anti biotics, and there seem to be no sign of the flu leaving. It is strange, considering how I have been taking great care these days to ensure recovery. All laid to waste now I fear. Bah.

I realise my life can be seen from two angles. I had seen it as a waste for the past few days, but looking back, it is a pretty good nice idlyllic one filled with rest, food and play. If life throws you a lemon, make lemonade. And patent it. Post resolution, life's gristles shall cease to haunt - it will be but another detail to form the bigger tapestry He printed. It is a choice, I realise, to see good or bad all the time. I chose to see bad, and confined myself to the bad. I shall now renounce that perspective, and see the good instead! Bah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home