Thursday, July 07, 2005

phlegm pot.

There is just so so so much of them green gooey stuff in me, I HATE it! I woke, feeling like crap, awakened by an errant msg from her. The choked throat and stuffed hose made me wish I had not awakened. Calling LW to back out of the conference, I tried to get more sleep.
Yet, rest once interrupted, will not be resumed as easily. A fitful rest I had, waking at 10ish. After downing breakfast and a morning dose, I sat around to laze.....

.... and lo! great green globs of goo start emerging from within! Choking me, causing coughs, and finally retched out like some green mouldy brain. Such thickness, such viscousity... horrible.

I shall recline once more, to rest for the day. Perhaps I may recover in time, to rejoin the conference tomorrow.

Called A&G, and postponed the signing till monday... bleah... sickness is SO disrupting life. Recover I must! Help me Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home