blessings.
I noe not the depths of His love, His grace, His mercy and blessings!!! I am SO SO SO SO immensely blessed!!!! THREE offers in the day, 5/6 firms called for interview within a day.... Feeling so grateful, so blessed. Indeed, He blesses where He places. I am so amazed.
I am phased with 3 difficult choices though...
- BFI in RnT, where only 2 were taken a year...but it has liti elements! Good for the all rounded banking lawyer, but do I really wanna go to court and entertain clients my whole life?
- FSD in A&G... slavedriving, nitpicking meano with international rep and offshore possibilities...Can I take the shit and rise above the rest?
- Corp Banking in SLB... nice family firm, with great colleagues... but very local and anal...
Sigh......
I am phased with 3 difficult choices though...
- BFI in RnT, where only 2 were taken a year...but it has liti elements! Good for the all rounded banking lawyer, but do I really wanna go to court and entertain clients my whole life?
- FSD in A&G... slavedriving, nitpicking meano with international rep and offshore possibilities...Can I take the shit and rise above the rest?
- Corp Banking in SLB... nice family firm, with great colleagues... but very local and anal...
Sigh......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home