Sunday, July 03, 2005

and it was beery beery good.

The night out was fun and funky. Chilling out to music, drinking beer, fagging... it all went pretty smooth. Even the little fracas with the car was not much of a problem... Suffice to say, all was well for the night.

We formed the Beery Good Time Association.... To meet, convene and congregate for a good time at any pub/ club of choice over the weekends. A good beginning I foresee for the Association, and fun we will have. Old frens who gathered after the years of separation - joyous, poignant, and surreal. Brings back all fond memories.. herald of more to come. Club of the lonely hearted has swung into town!

Serenaded by the wonderful songstress of Wala's, we were each led into our own world of silent pain, to seek relieve from company and drinks... "I will survive" by Gloria struck a common chord, and drew looks of commiseration when we exchanged glances. "This love" by Maroon 5 echoed common sentiments... and was enjoyed with cheers and fermented drinks....

Not a tipple too much, nor a glass too little. I had sufficient to drink, was merry and happy when I left. Not bad an evening... could not have wished for more. God is great! :) goodnight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home