roomless.
My applications for boarding has failed. I am stuck with 5 late nights and a long journey home... woe is to me...unless I get the car... which is unlikely.
Bleah... infinite sadness.
I went to lot 1 today... and was shocked to see the new tenants... seems to be doing pretty well! The after effects of capital reit I guess. It is good to see where the investment flow has gone to, and even better to note the rise in physical measure. So many people today!! and its a week day! And the service is good too! Sis bought a bottle, which she later regretted, and I was able to persuade the retailer to allow for an exchange in kind, DESPITE the non-exchange policy disclaimed at its doors, DESPITE that foolish sis threw away the receipt. Impressed. Used to the super low service standards here, I was glad the standards have risen.
Cant wait for school to start... not having stuff to do is killing me!!! arghz
Bleah... infinite sadness.
I went to lot 1 today... and was shocked to see the new tenants... seems to be doing pretty well! The after effects of capital reit I guess. It is good to see where the investment flow has gone to, and even better to note the rise in physical measure. So many people today!! and its a week day! And the service is good too! Sis bought a bottle, which she later regretted, and I was able to persuade the retailer to allow for an exchange in kind, DESPITE the non-exchange policy disclaimed at its doors, DESPITE that foolish sis threw away the receipt. Impressed. Used to the super low service standards here, I was glad the standards have risen.
Cant wait for school to start... not having stuff to do is killing me!!! arghz

1 Comments:
hmmm....
Post a Comment
<< Home