brews.
I realised I am not a very beer person.. Not ale at least. Ther is a certain limit to the flavour and texture-anything beyond that is repulsive to my senses. Today, I downed 1 pint of PLA, 1 pint of Dunbel, and 1/2 pint of Golden... And the result was a bitter after taste that could not be washed away by the lemonade I took later on.
And beer makes me sleepy... One good thing was that beer makes me "high" must faster than wine or vodhka. Which is strange... considering beer is so much weaker... Or was it the mixing that got to me? By the time we left Brewerks to walk to Suntec, I was unsure if I could walk in a straight line... I could, of course, but the doubt in itself was amusing.
Beer aside, the food was great and the company, sublime. Jess makes a very good drinking buddy, able to mix light and heavy conversation into a comfortable and sustainable weave. She has a habit of focusing too much on the calories tho, which is a taboo subject when one is in deliberate consumption of many.
Eat, drink and be merry! Let the belt be worried on some other day!
That did not stop her from routing us towards circular road and highlighting places she wanna try next! Good thing she brought a brolly, else we would have been soaked. But it was fun.
I like shopping... but somehow I just dun feel like buying stuff today. Familar yet unfamilar. Near yet very far.
Perhaps I was still affected by Jess's words. Perhaps it was the bitter aftertaste in my mouth. Or perhaps it was the headiness of the rain.
Angel: a messenger, a herald of hope. Barely half healed, wounds torn asundered last night. When will it finally heal? What of the witch's brew that makes people forget? For now, i'd stick to the common fermented brews, to dull the pains, slay the stresses and make life a happy blur once again.
And beer makes me sleepy... One good thing was that beer makes me "high" must faster than wine or vodhka. Which is strange... considering beer is so much weaker... Or was it the mixing that got to me? By the time we left Brewerks to walk to Suntec, I was unsure if I could walk in a straight line... I could, of course, but the doubt in itself was amusing.
Beer aside, the food was great and the company, sublime. Jess makes a very good drinking buddy, able to mix light and heavy conversation into a comfortable and sustainable weave. She has a habit of focusing too much on the calories tho, which is a taboo subject when one is in deliberate consumption of many.
Eat, drink and be merry! Let the belt be worried on some other day!
That did not stop her from routing us towards circular road and highlighting places she wanna try next! Good thing she brought a brolly, else we would have been soaked. But it was fun.
I like shopping... but somehow I just dun feel like buying stuff today. Familar yet unfamilar. Near yet very far.
Perhaps I was still affected by Jess's words. Perhaps it was the bitter aftertaste in my mouth. Or perhaps it was the headiness of the rain.
Angel: a messenger, a herald of hope. Barely half healed, wounds torn asundered last night. When will it finally heal? What of the witch's brew that makes people forget? For now, i'd stick to the common fermented brews, to dull the pains, slay the stresses and make life a happy blur once again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home