Friday, July 15, 2005

pricked.

Went for training, and realise I am unfit. Running around the court and jumps used to be easier for me... I blame the flu, but I know I kid myself. Captain's ball is fun... last yr as a player... we are the PINK team! hahahaha

All prepped up for a nice time tomorrow... but why am I feeling pensive? A bit unused to being at home before 12 perhaps... the past few days had been great at filling out my time. Perhaps I just need to DO something... and it pains me that my book is finished... Time to buy more...
Tough.

Would have liked to go velvet tonight, or go wala's... especially with the expanded club. Sigh...
but loyalty to team is utmost... the break in the rhythm is perplexing... And perhaps the cause of the distress.
Tough choices.

I got an errant call from her, probably due to an unlocked phone... u get weird calls if ur name starts with A or Z... :(... Truly worrried for her, as a fren. But I guess at this stage my worries are often uncalled for, since it is not appreciated. I should just not care.
Tough luck.

The Hunt has began, though now I truly question its purpose... yet, it is so ingrained, so natural an act that it is subconscious. Perhaps a rest is called for, this season. Perhaps a new strategem is needed, a reassessment of Hunting objectives.
The bow is raised, arrows drawn, yet it can always be lowered.
Tough decisions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home