refreshed.
Yay, have not felt so good for so long! After days of being cooped at home cos of that accursed flu, I am well again!!!
Cant imagine I wasted so much time the past week in sickness and sleep. Sigh... time is too precious to be wasted thus! Shall takes steps towards recovering of my health and fitness!!! Gym and range here I come!
Am finally going to my first band concert in years... Boston Brass with yo and pee. Reliving the good old times... sigh... I guess I had so much to look back at... 6 yrs playing music... dunno how I could just wave it away like that. Oh well.
Archery came along and filled my life for 3 years... how can I leave my bow behind? My penchant for bright shiny instruments got carried over - I got a bright shiny bow too! hahaha.. Finally made the link now... Guess brass never really left me... I just changed its form.
I wonder what it will be like when I change to oars... What it will be like when I change from concert hall to dance hall... Sigh... guess the wanderlust in me keeps me always on the go, never willingly still, always looking for something new...
Looking forward to trying more new stuff! Living life to the fullest!
Cant imagine I wasted so much time the past week in sickness and sleep. Sigh... time is too precious to be wasted thus! Shall takes steps towards recovering of my health and fitness!!! Gym and range here I come!
Am finally going to my first band concert in years... Boston Brass with yo and pee. Reliving the good old times... sigh... I guess I had so much to look back at... 6 yrs playing music... dunno how I could just wave it away like that. Oh well.
Archery came along and filled my life for 3 years... how can I leave my bow behind? My penchant for bright shiny instruments got carried over - I got a bright shiny bow too! hahaha.. Finally made the link now... Guess brass never really left me... I just changed its form.
I wonder what it will be like when I change to oars... What it will be like when I change from concert hall to dance hall... Sigh... guess the wanderlust in me keeps me always on the go, never willingly still, always looking for something new...
Looking forward to trying more new stuff! Living life to the fullest!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home