clear headed.
I just returned from a swim. It is amazing what being submerged in a great pool of chlorified waters can do to clear your mind!
I feel refreshed, both bodily and mentally. And I kinda forgot how I used to love swimming... heh, this hols seem to be one big recollection point for me, to have things I used to do, love and adore thrown back at me, wave after wave. Ah... to just sink back and enjoy the cool weaves of waters flowing around the body, feeling of weightlessness in both body and mind... sublime.
No time for sauna tho, else it would be enjoyment of water in its various forms...
A few songs, old and new, have found their way into my playlist set on replay...
"Must be dreaming","I go Blind", "Can't take my eyes off you","Blower's Daughter" and "I don't want you back"
Somehow, they just fit together, like some story! hahaha its damn funny!! Especially when read with my MSN nick!
Ah... the small things in life that bring out my smiles...
I feel refreshed, both bodily and mentally. And I kinda forgot how I used to love swimming... heh, this hols seem to be one big recollection point for me, to have things I used to do, love and adore thrown back at me, wave after wave. Ah... to just sink back and enjoy the cool weaves of waters flowing around the body, feeling of weightlessness in both body and mind... sublime.
No time for sauna tho, else it would be enjoyment of water in its various forms...
A few songs, old and new, have found their way into my playlist set on replay...
"Must be dreaming","I go Blind", "Can't take my eyes off you","Blower's Daughter" and "I don't want you back"
Somehow, they just fit together, like some story! hahaha its damn funny!! Especially when read with my MSN nick!
Ah... the small things in life that bring out my smiles...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home