Monday, July 25, 2005

ailment.

I have naught to post, except that I have found myself caught in a rut.
The feeling is horrid. This is a different bleand from the boughs of melancholia that I sometimes feels. Those, I suffer in amusement, for it is quite funny and entertaining at times, on hind sight. This rutness however, is like a fester. It is like garbage, and its stink clogs my nostrils with unpleasantness. I do not know how to be rid of it... it clings to me like a tatoo... argh... I feel like trying to get rid of it is like tearing off my skin. Given enuff impetus, I might do just that! For now, lone reflections would have to suffice to repel anything.

Had a convo with a broker... was recommended a few other penny beside the one considered. The rut I feel makes me feel less inclined to continue, but what is started has to end I guess.

Went for a new haircut... and to my chagrin it was that same hairdresser on duty. Yes, she is nice and sweet, very gentle etctetc... but she suck! She made me look like I was balding can? Now I sport a quasi-crew cut... better not to get inventive where she is around. And she chat damn a lot. Only time it was good with her was when she highlighted my hair... very helpful, showing me the colour samples from her own hair... too close for comfort tho, but who's complaining? Hahhh
I need to visit hairtalk. Soon. And mebbe get silver streaks to go with my bow.

I had the weirdest dream. I dreamt I bought a mini bus, pimped it up to look like some monstrous 2 seater and vamped it up with killer wheels and power. In the end, drove over a barrier and got killed. Hmmm... a very disturbing dream. More so cos I can SO visualise it. It has the requisite bow, sword and paraphenalia compartments too. Even a mini fridge. Damn, was sad to see it go. Sadder to know I went with it.

Seems like everyone is starting to blog... and it is amazing how cyberia invaded my social life, enhanced comminications but stripped away humanity. Bah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home