Tuesday, July 05, 2005

acceptance.

Acceptance came and went, and a feeling of sorrow-filled relief remains.

I have rejected RnT... the fact that it was so easy kinda showned how I dun really want it.

Acceptance of FSD was cool... TG was SO frenly, it is quite impossible to imagine how someone as sweet can work pple till they need psych help. Looks and demeanor can be deceiving I guess?
But I take a willing risk.

Reject of Shook was painful. For mths I thought that was where i was going to be. I had used "we", when I had meant Shook.. Perhaps it is the realisation that I want AO, and not AOSLB... I can only go to AO via FSD... so it shall be. Sorry F and Huei....

With the conclusion of my job search, also ends the question of my heart search.
In FSD, I can no longer promise time, effort and consideration. All that I can offer is money, prestige, and absence. Even that is promissory, for lawyers bump to a slow start.
By what coin do I wait? By what coin do I trade? None. So I rest my case.

Acceptance is bittersweet. It is liberating to an extend as well. We are now both free... free as birds to fly as we wish, to flock, to soar, to roost, to nest. Free and unbridled, to plunge into work; free and unbridled to hunt or plant.

Acceptance, repentance, comeuppance, nonchalance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home