sick to the core.
I was so sick, am so sick, I wanna just curl up and not breathe. Every breath brings forth a rasping cough, every cough a tug at the lungs, every tug a burning pain.
It hit me like a bullet, so sudden and fast. Bleah.
Pray for me pple! I need to recover to do work!!!
Angels I found, in abundance around me. God is faithful. I will be around frens for now and the morrow. I realise, that no matter what kindaof shit you r in, everything is alright if u have Him in perspective, and u recognise His angels. Amen!
It hit me like a bullet, so sudden and fast. Bleah.
Pray for me pple! I need to recover to do work!!!
Angels I found, in abundance around me. God is faithful. I will be around frens for now and the morrow. I realise, that no matter what kindaof shit you r in, everything is alright if u have Him in perspective, and u recognise His angels. Amen!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home