pensive thoughts.
Why am I feeling thus? On the eve of the competition, nerves? Or was it the unwelcomed reminder I received?
Or the perplexing issue of train moving on/ not moving yet/ not fast enough etc etc
Or is the philosopher in my in thirst for my weekly session with the likeminded?
Or is it my body's way of telling me to get back to the field, to pick up my bow?
Hmmm, deep thoughts swirling just beneathe my consciousness... irritating as an unscratched itch. To sleep with the itch, I guess I would have to... In time, the questions will surface, and the answers given. No longer shall I force out questions or answers. The time for such persistence should cease. It will be hard.
Or the perplexing issue of train moving on/ not moving yet/ not fast enough etc etc
Or is the philosopher in my in thirst for my weekly session with the likeminded?
Or is it my body's way of telling me to get back to the field, to pick up my bow?
Hmmm, deep thoughts swirling just beneathe my consciousness... irritating as an unscratched itch. To sleep with the itch, I guess I would have to... In time, the questions will surface, and the answers given. No longer shall I force out questions or answers. The time for such persistence should cease. It will be hard.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home