resolution.
I resolve to get well, get a kick start in my life and career, and rise like a phoenix from the ashes!
Wallow no more in the shadows of the past, clamour no more in self contained darkness. Let Him in to my inner most sanctum, to shed light and joy and exuberance once more.
Once more shall I squeeze every second and minute for use and enjoyment, once more shall I live life to the utmost.
I ride the winds of hope, the cloud of grace, the tide of blessings that only He can bring!
Wallow no more in the shadows of the past, clamour no more in self contained darkness. Let Him in to my inner most sanctum, to shed light and joy and exuberance once more.
Once more shall I squeeze every second and minute for use and enjoyment, once more shall I live life to the utmost.
I ride the winds of hope, the cloud of grace, the tide of blessings that only He can bring!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home