unhappy.
I went all the way to town to buy the pair of shoes I saw last week, but it was no longer there. I feel SO pissed. And thats after walking from orchard to raffles place. Bleah. I hate shopping and NOT buying. Bought a pair of cuff links though. Nice safe designs that goes with anything. Shall buy more adventurous stuff when my wardrobe takes shape... And yes, I actually have orange and pinks!!
I feel so unhealthy today... calling off wala's tomorrow... Shall stay away from alcohol for a while... I still need my body for at least 5 decades, so better take better care of it. Hmmm ... Abstinence! It should not be hard!
The team went north for a Kedah shoot... I am so out of touch with them... sigh... think its high time I dust my bow again....
Pee had a relapse... and so did I. Will I be greeted on my birthday? Unlikely, since even when it lasted it was not remembered. Immerse myself, in sweet warm swirls of lovely golden melancholia...NOT! Listen to Eamon! Dun waset your bday wish P!
I was given a complain that I write in riddles, gibberish that is difficult to understand... Well, my short answer to that is: so? This is my whinery, I whine my way. Not everyone would understand what I think, my point of view etc...At least some do...and I thank God for them. For the rest, leave a comment, I would explain... hahaha ....
Was explaining "stock talk" today... got a lot of dirty looks... but hey, its my mind, my view ya? :P... to live by market rules, play the market rules... means willing to take risk of getting burned. At least in this, risk taken is contemplated beforehand, so there is no blame thereafter. Not all futures bear fruit, not all stocks give good yield... so when the market is open, play!
Marrket update: I think I have some bad debts though... restructuring not doing too well... sigh... and the new pennies are not doing well either. Acquired lotsa bonds tho, so at least I am happy. No blue chip in sight. yet.
Time to rise from the ashes...
I feel so unhealthy today... calling off wala's tomorrow... Shall stay away from alcohol for a while... I still need my body for at least 5 decades, so better take better care of it. Hmmm ... Abstinence! It should not be hard!
The team went north for a Kedah shoot... I am so out of touch with them... sigh... think its high time I dust my bow again....
Pee had a relapse... and so did I. Will I be greeted on my birthday? Unlikely, since even when it lasted it was not remembered. Immerse myself, in sweet warm swirls of lovely golden melancholia...NOT! Listen to Eamon! Dun waset your bday wish P!
I was given a complain that I write in riddles, gibberish that is difficult to understand... Well, my short answer to that is: so? This is my whinery, I whine my way. Not everyone would understand what I think, my point of view etc...At least some do...and I thank God for them. For the rest, leave a comment, I would explain... hahaha ....
Was explaining "stock talk" today... got a lot of dirty looks... but hey, its my mind, my view ya? :P... to live by market rules, play the market rules... means willing to take risk of getting burned. At least in this, risk taken is contemplated beforehand, so there is no blame thereafter. Not all futures bear fruit, not all stocks give good yield... so when the market is open, play!
Marrket update: I think I have some bad debts though... restructuring not doing too well... sigh... and the new pennies are not doing well either. Acquired lotsa bonds tho, so at least I am happy. No blue chip in sight. yet.
Time to rise from the ashes...

2 Comments:
oh well. stupid stupid stupid cows.
i've got bovine spongiform encelphalitis. funny how one person could totally destroy your one special day by doing nothing, absolutely nothing.
I so totally agree. Lack of words sometimes speak louder than any declarations... Silence may strangle like a garotter's cord...
Post a Comment
<< Home