Wednesday, July 27, 2005

when your name is zach.

When your name is zach....

your name becomes at the last name on any phone book. When people dun lock their phone, they dial you by mistake. It has happened SO often I hate my name. at least 2 times a week. Dear frens reading this, PLS lock ur phone. Or get clam shells. Good thing I changed my plan to free incoming, else I would be paupered by now. Even my dad dialled wrongly... called me from India last time. Sheeshh...

it sounds so similar to other things... like ..."eXactly"..."Dat" ..."Mad"...
Say these words lound enough in my vicinity, and chances are u will meet my glance, or see me looking around to see who is calling. No wonder I have a weak neck. It is not the old swim injury, but the overuse of it from looking ard to see who is calling.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home