Thursday, July 28, 2005

sad mambo.

Tonight was a collection of disappointments...

First, the lomography display was pathetic. I had seen better pictures taken. And the mood of velvet was so distorted by the exhibition.... bleah. Met Esther, which was good, but I did not bother talking to her for long... the topics just ran dry...

Phuture was sad... We spent hours waiting for something to happen... and it did not. There were no good music, no good crowd, no good drinks to get us going... at last, at 11 30, we went to mambo.

Mambo was passable.. standard kiddish stuff that only the drunken could dance to. It was good... cradling my jug of long island, I was lost to my surroundings, lost to my inhibitions, lost to my concerns. Passable... but still mambo... I feel old.... bleah.....

Supper at Five star there after was good... Mun's Bday, so he treated... and it was jolly gd way to end the night! In fact, I think the chicken rice was better than te clubbing! How sad is that? bleah... MAy the next week be much better! Hahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home