Tuesday, July 05, 2005

sickness.

Feeling morose and melancholic after a day out... Sickness is this insidious thing that turns all goods into bads... and colours all things bright and cheery with broad dark strokes of black.

I woke today, with barely a voice. I panicked: How to call them firms to reject/ accept?
I downed some juice, and forced out a few words. even then, the day proceeded and saw the decline of my throat. The nose succumbed too, and it is now a sad sloppy mess. The cough came as no surprise, and the hacking jerks and jolts me around way too much.

I should feel relieved, should feel happy. I have solved the issue with the job. I have solved the issue with the doc. I have also resolved the issue with the gal. Why am i still not happy? The maddening flu, ejecting dark and cold thoughts on a bright sunny day. It sapped away my joy, replaced it with a recycled feeling.

I feel like reused refuse. Bleah.... Horribly horrible day... Should I still go Happy? Should I still go gym? Should I still replay her in my mind? Should I still torture myself needlessly?
Perhaps not. Perhaps I should just sleep and rest, and recover from the drain. The excitement of the past few days took its toll on me greatly.

I await the receding tides, the return mf health, sanity and vigour. Till then, I hang on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home