Friday, July 01, 2005

aflutter and aflustered.

So much to do, so little time. Somehow having a whole day free gives me a lot of assurance - too much in fact so I really took my time. 2 down, 6 more to go. I HATE applications. Will need to get photos and finish the cover letters. Life is such a drag at this point.

The recent communique has torn apart whatever scabs over the wound/ defensive walls erected for the past weeks. I feel naked and exposed once again, the rawness of the absent stinging my sides, almost tear inducing. Not a good time, considering the amount of work I need to do. Not a good time, considering the stress, fears and pressures are reaching its peak. Somehow, the slackness of internship and the hectic pace of everything else has torn me apart internally... Unused to either, I interned expecting a lot, and I slack for the others. Ludicrous and tragic at the same time. Ironic.

Life is full of ironies, and woe to he who cannot look back and laugh at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home